Flood Control in Naperville

Naperville is located 28 miles west of Chicago and is one of the larger towns near Chicago with almost 150,000 residents. The city has a variety of residents including young couples, families and retirees due to an excellent school system, access to top-rated health facilities, excellent public transportation, shopping and recreational facilities. Public services are rated as one of the top in the nation drawing more residents each year to this beautiful area.

The village offices are located at 400 South Eagle Street, Naperville, IL 60540. You may contact the offices by telephone at 630-420-6111during normal business hours.

Naperville programs available for flood control and basement flooding

Naperville’s Sanitary Sewer Backflow Prevention Device Program reimburses eligible homeowners for the costs of installing backflow prevention devices in their homes. Pre-approved homeowners can receive a reimbursement of 75% of the total cost of the project. Some homeowner’s may be eligible to receive financial assistance to cover some or all of the remaining 25% of the costs. For more information, contact the village offices at 630-305-5537 or by email at connt@naperville.il.us.

Sewer repair and flood prevention in Naperville, IL

Sewer backups are a messy, inconvenient and costly fact of homeownership. They can also be a symptom of a more serious sewer problem. When your sewer lines are backing up on a regular basis, you may need expert sewer line repair. Our Naperville plumbers use sewer cameras and electronic locating devices to determine where the problem lies in your sewer system so that we can perform sewer repairs that will take care of the problem permanently. You may also want to consider installing an overhead sewer to reduce the risk of sewer backups. Our plumbers can answer your questions about overhead sewers and provide an estimate for installation.

Sewer backups are only one type of home flooding in Naperville. Home flooding occurs when waters enters your home through cracks in your foundation or around doors and windowsills. It can happen gradually or very suddenly when you experience backyard flooding from heavy rains. In order to stop basement flooding in Naperville, our flood experts install a variety of Naperville flood control systems such as sump pumps and waterproofing membranes. Interior and exterior drain systems and gutter reroutes can help prevent water from entering your home and causing damage to your belongings while decreasing the value of your home. Basement waterproofing in Naperville is one of our top priorities.

When you think Naperville plumbing and flood control, think Xpert Flood Control and Seepage, Inc. We are here to help you find an affordable flood control system as well as take care of any sewer installation or sewer repair in Naperville. Contact our office today by calling 1-773-267-5000 or emailing us at xpertemail@gmail.com.


Plumbing in Naperville, IL
Plumber in Naperville, IL
Flood Prevention in Naperville, IL
Flood Control in Naperville, IL
Sewer Repair in Naperville, IL
Waterproofing in Naperville, IL